HOME

Custom Search

JOBS!


















I have an idea for jobs! If the government is so eager to be involved they could on a national scale or maybe even on a continental scale, just for starters. Heck it could even turn global; Create a job matching service.

All employers would be required to submit their requirements to the service and all employees would be required to submit there abilities to the service. A massive search/match software engine would match up an employee to an employer – problem solved. The service would screen the employees wanting to join for verification purposes. How would it be paid for, just to get it going? How about that 600 Billion USD or so that came back for tarp, or the money we think we have for the Health Care Bill. I know the government can find it somewhere, they always do.

I know it can work, I lost my 6 figure job 4 years ago and I can verify even in today’s market there are a lot of jobs out there, thousands if not millions of jobs looking to get matched up. I just can’t seem to find one. If there was only a way to filter through the morass of misinformation, misrepresentation and utter nonsense to find what I’m looking for. Wouldn’t that be great for everyone?

I’ve heard of some municipalities doing this with some degree of success. If only the politicians could stop their bickering and start working together to really solve problems. I guess they weren’t really trained for that, so we can only hope.

2A2M

No comments:

Post a Comment